If Outlook keeps deactivating the NXPowerLite Outlook add-in, first of all try to uninstall & reinstall the add-in. If it doesn’t solve the issue and the add-in is still being displayed as inactive, please follow these steps to activate the add-in:
1. Close Outlook and uninstall the NXPowerLite Outlook add-in from your Windows Control Panel (see Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Programs, depending on your Windows version);
2. Open your Windows registry (run regedit.exe) and locate the following registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Resiliency (replace 16.0 with your actual Outlook version: 16.0 means Outlook 2016, 15.0 means Outlook 2013, 14.0 means Outlook 2010, 13.0 means Outlook 2007, etc)
- Remove the REG_BINARY keys found in DisabledItems and CrashingAddinList:
3. Then locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins
- Remove the keys that refer to NXPowerLite's Outlook add-in (NXPLiteOutlook.OAddin)
4. Re-install the NXPowerLite Outlook add-in and restart Outlook. It should be loading fine now, without being listed as an inactive add-in.