If you are struggling to stay inside your Dropbox/Drive etc here is a great way for using NXPowerLite to quickly and easily free up some space.
- Create a backup folder locally on your machine e.g. C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Dropbox-backup or C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Drive-backup
- Open NXPowerLite, click "Edit" next to your "Save profile" and make sure that you select "Replace original and create backup (another folder)"
- Choose the new backup folder you have just created.and click 'OK'
4. Click "Add files" and browse to your local Dropbox folder, e.g. C:\Users\xxxxx\Dropbox\Photos\Wedding
5. Select the files and click "Add", and then click "Optimize"
6. Any files NXPowerLite in dropbox will be replaced with smaller versions, and a backup of the original will be placed in the local folder you created.
7. Dropbox will automatically detect the files have changed and synchronise, and suddenly you'll have a bunch more space than before.