It is possible to try a newer version of NXPowerLite Desktop with a 14-day trial, but if you wish to return to your original licensed software then you'll need to follow the steps below.
The following instructions assume you are using Windows 10 operating system
- Uninstall the current version of NXPowerLite Desktop
- Type Remove into the Windows Search bar and select Add or remove programs
- Search the list for NXPowerLite Desktop
- Select NXPowerLite Desktop and click and confirm Uninstall
- Follow the uninstall wizard until it completes
- Download the old version of NXPowerLite Desktop that you are licensed to use
- Install the old version of NXPowerLite Desktop
- Locate the downloaded file from step 2
- Double-click the file to start the installer
- Follow the installer steps until it completes
When you return to using the older software you should not need to re-register the software. However, in the event that the software opens in evaluation mode or has expired, grab your registration details by referring to the email you received when you purchased NXPowerLite Desktop or use our automatic Registration Key reminder service with the email address used to purchase the software.
If you still have issues returning to use older software please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.