If you are experiencing issues with NXPowerLite Desktop (mac) then re-installing NXPowerLite may help fix the issues.
Step 1: Uninstall NXPowerLite
- Open your 'Applications' directory in Finder
- Open the 'NXPowerLite Desktop' folder
- Double click on uninstall.command
- Enter your password when prompted
- Quit Terminal window
If you have already removed NXPowerLite Application and no longer have the uninstall.command script please follow the steps in Manually remove NXPowerLite Desktop (Mac)
Step 2: Restart Finder
- Open the apple menu in the top left of your screen
- Click on 'Force Quit'
- Select 'Finder' in the list
- Click 'Relaunch'
Step 3: Download and install NXPowerLite
- Download the latest DMG
- Open DMG and install the package file.
- Enter password when requested
- Allow installation to complete
- Restart Finder as above