If you are experiencing issues with NXPowerLite Desktop (mac) then re-installing NXPowerLite may help fix the issues.
Step 1: Uninstall NXPowerLite
- Open your 'Applications' directory in Finder
- Open the 'NXPowerLite Desktop' folder
- Double click on uninstall.command
- Enter your password when prompted
- Quit Terminal window
Note 1: If you have already removed NXPowerLite Application and no longer have the uninstall.command then you can download and try it from the corresponding downloads v7 Uninstall script | v8 Uninstall script | v9 Uninstall script
Note 2: To fully clean all references to NXPowerLite Desktop in your macOS, we recommend using AppCleaner, which is free to use. You will need to run the uninstall command script as well as use this app to completely uninstall NXPowerLite Desktop.
Step 2: Restart Finder
- Open the apple menu in the top left of your screen
- Click on 'Force Quit'
- Select 'Finder' in the list
- Click 'Relaunch'
Step 3: Download and install NXPowerLite
- Download the latest DMG
- Open DMG and install the package file.
- Enter password when requested
- Allow the installation to complete
- Restart Finder as above