We suggest using 3rd party software AppCleaner to delete all the related NXPowerLite files in one easy step. If you use this option then either make a copy of or download the uninstall script for use after running AppCleaner. The steps for cleaning with AppCleaner are as follows:
- If not already installed, please install NXPowerLite Desktop.
- Drag the NXPowerLite application from the applications folder onto AppCleaner
- Run AppCleaner
- Run the uninstall script for your version of NXPowerLite Desktop
It is located in the Applications/NXPowerLite Desktop directory. If the script is not used to remove NXPowerLite Desktop then you are likely in a situation where you cannot completely remove the old version and/or install newer versions.
If you have deleted it then you can download and try it from the corresponding downloads
If you are unable to use that App then please find and remove the following files (if they exist):
- /Applications/NXPowerLite Desktop/NXPowerLite Desktop.app
- /Applications/NXPowerLite Desktop
- /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Scripts/com.NeuxPower.NXPowerLite-Desktop.NXPowerFinderExtension
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/NXPowerLite Desktop_9E4CF082-73BD-5256-9309-DB4D7ED9AD4B.plist
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Application Support
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Caches/com.NeuxPower.NXPowerLite-Desktop
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Containers/com.NeuxPower.NXPowerLite-Desktop.NXPowerFinderExtension
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Group Containers/com.NeuxPower
- /Users/USERNAME /Library/Preferences/com.NeuxPower.NXPowerLite-Desktop.plist
Where USERNAME is the name of your mac user.
Once these steps are complete your mac is cleaned of NXPowerLite Desktop and you can install new versions without issue.
Resolve error message: You already have a different NXPowerLite product installed
This problem occurs during the installation of NXPowerLite Desktop for Mac if it detects an incomplete uninstallation of a previous version of the software. Click here for instructions on fixing this error.