8.0.9 (18th December 2019)
- NXPowerLite SDK now reduces PNG files
- Multiple MS Office reduction improvements meaning more files are reduced by more
- PDF compression library improvements for improved PDF compression and stability
- Skip images in PowerPoint Slide masters
- Compression settings for PowerPoint, Word and Excel can now be set individually, previously it was only possible to set ‘Office’ collection settings.
- Reduce shapes with image backgrounds in office XML files.
- Embedded object in DOCX has no <v:shape> element
- Optimize pictures that are specified in the VML namespace in Office documents
- OOXML documents that contain images with arbitrary extensions optimize correctly
7.1.14 (7th December 2016 | Engine r13611)
Bug fix release
7.1.5 (9th June 2017 | Engine r13386)
- Added OptimizeAndReplace methods for the optimizer to the main C-API and each code wrapper. This is a convenience function that allows a file to be optimized ‘in-place’ (i.e. the input file becomes optimized), rather than having to create an optimized separate file then needs to be copied in place of the original.
- Upgraded the PDF processing library to 10.1.0 Plus P5C. This enables improved and more stable processing of PDF files.
- PDF created by Fujitsu scanners (Fi-6110) can now be processed. These scanners create files with additional data in the file header. We have improved NXPowerLite so it can now handle these files.
- Multiple Bug Fixes
7.0.9 (7th December 2016 | Engine r12846)
Bug fix release
7.0.7 (16th June 2016 | Engine r12434)
Re-instated a full Java wrapper, now with all features of other wrappers
7.0.4 (20th April 2016 | Engine r12361)
Newly design interface (breaking changes)
Office 2016 support
PDF reduction improvements
Allow multiple optimizers
Multiple bug fixes
*Removed Java and Command line wrappers
6.2.15 (1st March 2016 | Engine r12204)
6.2.14 (24th January 2016 | Engine r12090)
6.2.13 (2nd December 2015 | Engine r11954)
6.2.11 (16th June 2016 | Engine r11350)