NXPowerLite for File Servers uses less aggressive settings than NXPowerLite Desktop software. So in order to test the file reduction with the Desktop software, it is necessary to use an optimization custom setting optimization profile.
Download and import the custom profile to NXPowerlite Desktop
To do this follow these steps:
- Download and install NXPowerLite Desktop
NXPowerLite Desktop is free to try for 14-days and will be locked to 20 files in a batch. If you wish to evaluate for longer or unlock the file limit, please contact us.
- Ensure NXPowerLite Desktop is closed
- Download the custom profile which replicates the server settings
- Copy the downloaded file (Settings for NXPowerLite for File Servers.nxprofile) to the following location on the PC on which NXPowerLite Desktop is installed:
%appdata%\Neuxpower\NXPowerLite Desktop 8\Profiles
- Start NXPowerLite and select the imported profile from the Optimize profile drop-down