This article describes the steps and resources you will need to reinstall older versions of NXPowerLite Desktop after installing the latest version.
Uninstall Desktop 8
- Ensure NXPowerLite and any other Office applications are closed
- Open Add remove programs
- Find NXPowerLite Desktop 8 in the list
- Click uninstall
- Follow uninstall wizard until completion
Install older desktop version
- Download the appropriate version of NXPowerLite
- Double-click the NXPowerLiteSetup.exe to start the installation wizard
- Follow install wizard until completion
- If the older version of NXPowerLite Desktop was already registered on your machine you will not have to register again.
- Older versions can be registered with a valid NXPowerLite Desktop 8 registration.