NXPowerLite doesn't remove or subset fonts from Office files. This means that some Office files can remain pretty big after they have been processed. It's pretty tricky to spot when a file has embedded fonts and details of how to do this will be covered in a future support article.
Remove or subset fonts in PowerPoint or Word
To remove or subset the embedded fonts follow these steps:
- In PowerPoint (or Word) Click on the File tab and select Save As
- Select the location to save
- In the save dialog click on the Tools drop-down control (next to the save button) and select Save options.
- Click on the Save option on the left-hand side
- In the Preserve fidelity when sharing this presentation section there are a few options
- To remove fonts entirely: disable Embed fonts in the file
- To subset the fonts: enable Embed fonts in the file and choose Embed only the characters used in the presentation.