If you need to report an issue with the NXPowerLite File Server, there are two pieces of information that you can provide to help us give you a quick solution.
Program Support Information
To provide this, please navigate to the Neuxpower ProgramData directory by entering the following into a Windows Explorer address bar:
Then zip up the NXPowerLite for File Servers v7 directory and send it to us.
Event Viewer Information
We also find it useful to receive relevant information from the Windows application event log. To provide this please follow these steps:
- Go to the start menu, enter 'eventvwr' in the run box and hit return
- In the event viewer, open Windows Logs then click on Application
- On the right hand side of the window, select Filter Current Log...
- Drop down the event sources menu, and check NXPowerLite for File Servers
- Click OK
- Again on the right hand side of the window, select Save Filtered Log File As... and follow the instructions to save a .evtx file.
- This file compresses well so please zip it before sending it.