If you are experiencing issues with NXPowerLite Desktop (mac) then re-installing NXPowerLite may help fix the issues.
Step 1: Uninstall NXPowerLite
- Open your 'Applications' directory in Finder
- Open the 'NXPowerLite Desktop' folder
- Double click on uninstall.command
- Enter your password when prompted
- Quit Terminal window
Note 1: If you have already removed NXPowerLite Application and no longer have the uninstall.command then you can download and try it from the corresponding downloads v7 Uninstall script | v8 Uninstall script | v9 & v10 Uninstall script
Note 2: Sometimes, the re-installation process does not clear the underlying issue. In those cases, to fully clean all references to NXPowerLite Desktop, it is necessary to follow the steps in the support article Manually remove NXPowerLite Desktop (mac).
Step 2: Relaunch Finder
- Open the apple menu in the top left of your screen
- Click on 'Force Quit'
- Select 'Finder' in the list
- Click 'Relaunch'
Step 3: Download and install NXPowerLite
- Download the latest DMG
- Open DMG and install the package file.
- Enter password when requested
- Allow the installation to complete
- Restart Finder as above