NXPowerLite for Microsoft Exchange / NXPowerLite Scanner for Microsoft Exchange
- Any Windows OS from XP/2003 onwards with latest service pack.
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 installed.
- The connected Microsoft Exchange Client Access server will need to have a trusted SSL certificate, or if it has a self-signed certificate , the certificate will need to be installed on the computer running NXPowerLite. See our support article "Troubleshooting NXPowerLite for Microsoft Exchange SSL certificate problems" for further information.
Exchange Server Connection
- Mailboxes must reside on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2 or later.
- A single user account configured with impersonation.
- EWS (Exchange Web Services) access enabled for the above account.