Outlook, PowerPoint, Word or Excel integration can be completely removed using the Windows control panel by following these steps:
- Navigate to 'Programs and Features' applet (Windows Vista onwards) or 'Add or Remove Programs' applet (Windows XP)
- Find NXPowerLite in the program list
- Click the 'Change' button.
- When the NXPowerLite Setup Wizard starts, click 'Next', then 'Modify'.
- Then, click the icon next to either ''Outlook integration', 'Word integration', ‘Excel integration' or 'PowerPoint integration' and select ‘Entire feature will be unavailable’ from the menu that appears.
The screenshot below shows the removal of Outlook integration
Finally, click ‘Next’, then ‘Install’ to remove the add-in.