Outlook, PowerPoint, Word or Excel integration can be completely removed using the Windows control panel/system settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to 'Apps & Features' applet (Windows 10), 'Programs and Features' applet (Windows Vista onwards), 'Add or Remove Programs' applet (Windows XP)
- Find NXPowerLite in the program list
- Click the 'Modify' button (Windows 10) or 'Change' button
- When the NXPowerLite Setup Wizard starts click 'Next', then 'Modify'
- Then click the icon next to either 'Outlook integration', 'Word integration', ‘Excel integration' or 'PowerPoint integration' and select ‘Entire feature will be unavailable’ from the menu that appears
The screenshot below shows the removal of Outlook integration
- Finally, click ‘Next’, then ‘Install’ to remove the add-in