Outlook, PowerPoint, Word or Excel integration can be completely removed using the Windows control panel/system settings by following these steps:
- On Windows 10 - right-click on the Start button or press the Windows key + X keyboard combination and select Apps and Features. For Windows Vista onwards you need to find the 'Programs and Features' applet
- Find NXPowerLite in the program list
- Click the 'Modify' button (Windows 10) or 'Change' button
- When the NXPowerLite Setup Wizard starts, click 'Next', then 'Modify'
- Then click the icon next to either 'Outlook integration', 'Word integration', ‘Excel integration' or 'PowerPoint integration' and select ‘Entire feature will be unavailable’ from the menu that appears
- The screenshot below shows the removal of Outlook integration
- Finally, click ‘Next’, then ‘Install’ to remove NXPowerLite from your chosen applications.