NXPowerLite can be manually configured to watch folders by following the steps below. To do this with a simple script please follow the steps in Automatically configure NXPowerLite for Watched Folders.
The following configuration steps are implemented by running the script detailed above:
- Enable 1 minute cycles by following the article Modifying the anti-thrashing period
- Configure NXPowerLite for File Servers Run Mode to Loop Automatically.
- Create a new File profile
- Create new Settings profile
- Configure folders that you want NXPowerLite to watch and apply the newly created File and Settings profiles
- Click Start to initiate the watched folders service