NXPowerLite can be manually configured to reduce data on configured folders for Migration by following the steps below. To do this with a simple script please follow the steps in Automatically configure NXPowerLite for Migration.
The following configuration steps are implemented by running the script detailed above
- Configure NXPowerLite for File Servers Run Mode to Single Pass.
- Create a new File profile
- Create new Settings profile
- Configure folders that you want NXPowerLite to reduce and apply the newly created File and Settings profiles
- Click Start to start the optimization of the folders that will be migrated.